I decided to post a few pictures that I took this weekend before I take a break and head on vacation. Today I built the British Armored Platoon, Typhoons (one with an Armorcast Effect), another Sherman, Horsa glider and a British Airlanding Heavy Anti-Tank Platoon. I want to have them ready to paint when I get back.
I am trying out a new camera, which made me discover that my lighting stinks. So you solve one problem, but identify another. I borrowed a few lights from work, but I need a few more to really pull it off. I also saw that some of the more subtle painting effects just don't make it onto the camera.
Anyway, here they are:
Artillery command team and staff team. I tried the "create a map" and this was my first attempt. Later teams have a better map.
This is a command team from my First Special Services Force (aka Devil's Brigade). I still need to hit it with one last dullcote layer, but I also need to make sure that left over flock is not on the teams!
This is one of the Priests that I did and I thought I went way too far with the dried mud / dirt.
My last M10 that I painted. I still need to finish the crew. Unfortunately, the panle shading really doesn't show up on the pictures.
So there you go!